Answer each these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. What is privacy?
2. What risks, if any, does facial recognition software raise?
3. How much information about you can be found on-line with a simple google search?
4. How much information about you can be found by searching government and commercial databases?
5. Describe informed consent. Computer Science homework help.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
6. Should secondary use of consumer provided data be available without notice to the consumer?
7. How do data mining and predictive analytics work?
8. Watch this Science Friday video by Ira Flatow. And, offer your opinion – Are advancing algorithms taking our free will?
9. Should Facebook be regulated, at least as far as it’s privacy and data policies?
10. How many public cameras is too many?