Total 5 pages for Part A (include Cover page and 3-4 refernces not from wikipedia )
and Part B same as Part A
Please use the attached “Guidelines for Evaluating a Research Article” to answer the below questions:
- What is an Information Technology Project?
- Identify & explain the major parts of a research paper.
- Explain the difference(s) between qualitative vs quantitative research methods.
- Why use Peer Reviewed journals?
- Why are keywords used during the Literature Review process?
- Why are project deliverables, limitations & deadlines an important aspect of project development?
- Why use/apply APA Basic Citation Stiles in your writing assignments/research?
- Why is Academic Integrity important (see syllabus)?
- Explain the difference between plagiarism vs self-plagiarism?
- Compare & Contrast mobile applications vs websites. Computer Science homework help.
- Research and discuss the importance of developing a mobile strategy.
- Discuss different system mobile functionalities.
- Explain the social aspect of mobile interfaces.
- Discuss two-three mobile application development myths.
- Argue the need for adaptive vs dedicated mobile websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Please provide peer-review references to substantiate your viewpoint. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
- Use at least three – five (6- 8 ) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.