Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment Instructions
Now that you have thoroughly investigated and gathered research on your topic through the previous two assignments, you are ready to write a research paper on the disorder/disability. This culminating assignment will provide a research foundation for your work in the field as a professional. Completion of this assignment will improve research and communication skills while increasing your knowledge of a specific disorder/disability.
Create a formal, current APA formatted paper using the following specifications and outline.
- Body of the paper should be a minimum of 5 pages (minimum 2500 words not including title page or reference pages).
- Current APA style is required.
- Minimum of 10 scholarly peer reviewed journal articles, published within the past 5 years, as well as the textbook, and the Bible, must be included in both in-text citations and the reference page.
- Websites are not acceptable scholarly sources.
- Do not include direct quotes. Instead, paraphrase information from the scholarly sources (using in-text citations) in order to demonstrate your mastery of each concept.
- Do not use first person. Write in a formal college-level essay style.
- Each section should have current APA formatted headers sub-headers using the following outline: Education homework help
ORDER A PLAGIARISM FREE PAPER NOW
Overview of the Disability/Disorder (approximately 2-3 pages)
Thoroughly summarize the selected disorder/disability and then address:
- Risk and protective factors
Primary Concerns and Intervention Approaches (approximately 2-3 pages)
- Three primary concerns
- Three evidence-based interventions
- Explain current trends and future research mentioned in the research reviewed.
Biblical Worldview (approximately 1/2 page)
Explain how the Bible addressed disorders/disabilities. Use scripture in context and thoroughly explain application of the scripture.
Conclusion (approximately 1/2 page)
Note: Your assignment Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool .Education homework help