Maternal Child clinical GTPAL and EDD Discussion paper
1. A pregnant woman comes into the clinic. Her first pregnancy was an abortion at 8 weeks. Her second pregnancy resulted in a delivery at 38 weeks. Her third pregnancy was twins and she delivered at 29 wks. 1 of those children died. Maternal Child clinical GTPAL and EDD Discussion paper
2. A woman comes into the clinic to be seen for her 2nd pregnancy. Her first pregnancy was twins delivered at 37 wks and both children are living.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
3. A woman comes in for her 6 week postpartum check up. She delivered triplets at 28 wks and 2 of the babies survived. She had a previous pregnancy that ended in an elective abortion at 6 wks.
4. This is a woman’s 6th pregnancy. Her previous births were a singleton delivery at 41 week, a singleton at 39 5/7 weeks, a singleton at 38 6/7 and a singleton at 36 5/7 weeks. She had 1 induced abortion at 10 weeks with 4 living children at this time.
5. A pregnant woman carried one pregnancy to term with a surviving infant; carried one pregnancy to 35 weeks with surviving twins; carried one pregnancy to 9 weeks as an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy; and has 3 living children.
6. A woman who has given birth to one child at term once and has had one miscarriage at 12 weeks would be recorded as?
PART2- FIND THE EDD
Using Naegele’s rule:
7. A woman’s LMP was April, 10th 2021. What is her EDD? Maternal Child clinical GTPAL and EDD Discussion paper
8. A woman’s LMP was 9/4/10. What was her EDD?
9. A woman’s LMP was January 5th, 2022. What is her EDD?
10. A woman’s LMP was November 3rd, 2021. What is her EDD? Maternal Child clinical GTPAL and EDD Discussion paper