Consider different societal/cultural factors that can influence a person’s worldview. Select themes present in the topics we have discussed this term and discuss how they might be considered in different ways when you bring in cultural and societal factors to the mix of topics. This can include gender identity, sexual orientation, and racial/ethnic identity which are all different layers of individual identity and cultural presentation. It is encouraged that you select specific themes and cultures from across the globe to best address each of these points. Psychology homework help
ORDER A PLAGIARISM FREE PAPER NOW
include the following discussions:
- At the start of the course, what was your worldview? How has this course impacted your worldview?
- What theories presented in our course materials support these changes? (i.e. racial identity, gender identity, sexual identity, cultural identity, etc.)
- How do you feel your worldview now meets, or falls short, of the three multicultural competencies identified in class? (i.e. awareness of your own culture, understanding other worldviews, and development of culturally appropriate interpersonal skills)
- Explain how you feel your perception of global psychology and the presence of a global society of humans has changed.
- When reviewing these ideas, keep in mind how they impact a person’s mental health.