As part of the annual review conducted by the safety and compliance department at your company, several situations were identified as potentially non-compliant.
Here are some lab policy breaches that have occurred in a research lab:
- taking the backup supply of a critical reagent without reporting to supply personnel
- taking a careless approach to using radioactivity (or hazardous materials, including infectious materials)
- improperly disposing of hazardous materials (e.g., dumping ethidium bromide solutions in sink)
- wearing personal protective gloves, scrubs, or lab coat in the eating areas or bathrooms
- using common equipment without adhering to sign-up procedures and not cleaning equipment or area when complete social Science homework help
These are just a few examples of behaviors that can result in lab conflicts. As an example of a possible resolution, when backup supplies of reagents are disappearing, it may become necessary to institute a system in which lab members do not have access to backup supplies, but have to tell a lab manager when they are running low on a reagent so that the lab manager can dispense from the backup and reorder.Social Science homework help