1. Assessment can take place informally through what process?
2. Assessment can take place formally by what avenues?
3. Who can refer a student to the school social worker?
4. What reasons can a student be referred to the school social worker?
5. Define assessment.
6. Name 3 things that are helpful when trying to engage a client.
7. What can one look at when observing a student’s body language?
8. What visual signs are signs of emotional expression?
9. What techniques gives social workers advantage over school counseling faculty?
10. Define the NASW version of evidenced-based practice. Sociology homework help.
11. Define evidence-based practice in schools.
12. What is the modality of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)? What does it not look for in dealing with the problem
versus what it focuses on?
13. Describe Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT).
14. Compare and contrast Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder.
15. Discuss the age that Autism is diagnosed and how the diagnosis is achieved.
16. List the three types of ADHD.
17. What are the characteristics of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? What defenses do a person display?
What are the telltale signs of PTSD? What is the most effective form of treatment for PTSD in children and
18. What are the symptoms of anxiety? List the types of anxiety. What is the most advantageous treatment for
children with anxiety disorders?
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
19. How are eating disorders characterized? What are the three eating disorder types found in school-aged
20. What are the current drugs of choice among adolescents? What has been a successful mode of assessment
and treatment in substance abuse?
21. What three modes of therapy are most effective for adolescents struggling with substance abuse?
22. Define crisis? What are the responses to crisis?
23. What is the purpose of crisis intervention therapy?
24. What does Intrapsychic Humanism help children seek out? What are the goals of this intervention?
25. Define attachment.
26. Name and expound upon the three patterns of attachment in children.
27. When conducting Play Therapy, when does therapy begin? What is important to do before the sessions begin?
28. Describe Sand Tray Therapy